ACS MEDI division news
All participants are invited to submit abstracts for scientific communications. Out of the submitted proposals, 18 Oral Communications will be selected for the following sessions:
- New Chemistries for the Preparation of DNA-Encoded Libraries
- Recent Advances in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Fragment Based Drug Discovery
- Protein-protein Interactions
- Emerging Synthetic Methodologies
- Targeting Immune Checkpoints with Small Molecules
- From RNA Targeting to Degraders and Beyond: Impact of Novel Modalities on Clinical Pipelines
- A Focus on Early Career Investigators
The other accepted abstracts will get the opportunity to be presented as posters.
Oral Communication submission deadline: January 25, 2024
From January 26 until February 22, 2024, abstract submission for posters is still open, but subject to the prior payment of 50,00 EUR handling fees.